Send application and resume to: Rosemarie Kleitz, Broome County Council of Churches, 3 Otseningo St, Binghamton, NY 13903
One job opening at the Council of Churches!!
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2017
POSITION TITLE: Mobile Grocery Store Driver/Manager
POSITION STATUS: Full Time, 40 hrs/wk, Non Exempt
PROGRAM: CHOW/Broome Bounty
SUPERVISOR: CHOW® Director
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Receives general supervision. Manages the stocking, transportation and operation of the Mobile Grocery store. Drives bus from site to site throughout Broome County.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary shopping environment for customers of the Mobile Grocery Store.
- Greet customers; answer any questions they may have.
- Manage sales transactions
- Assure bus is properly stocked at all times.
- Conduct regular inventories of product.
- Adjust prices of items as necessary with permission of CHOW® Director.
- Maintain accurate records of each site (People served, items sold, profits, etc.)
- Assure Mobile Grocery store is in full compliance with state and federal regulations at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time. Must possess superb organizational skills. Ability to accurately count money is imperative. Must have experience with customer service. Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds. CDL-B is required.
Work settings will include office, warehouse and mobile grocery store sites throughout Broome County.