CHOW® Hunger Walk 2017
Sunday, September 17, 2017
Binghamton University, behind the East Gym
Registration at 1:00 p.m., Walk Starts at 2:00 p.m.
Free lunch provided by Binghamton University Dining Services, live music and games. Just follow the signs!
Bring your Team – family, friends, co-workers, fellow students, congregants – and Walk to Fight Hunger in Broome County!
- For the CHOW® Hunger Walk 2017 Team CHOW® Participant Instructions, click here.
- Copy of the CHOW® Hunger Walk 2017 Envelopes (incl. Donations Record)
- CHOW® Hunger Walk poster (8 ½ x 11”)
- To see the list of CHOW® Hunger Walk 2017 Sponsors (Thank You!), click here
Did You Know?
- CHOW® feeds about 3,000 people each month in Broome County through its network of food pantries and supplies more than 20,000 meals monthly to the area’s community meal sites.
- For every dollar donated to the CHOW® Hunger Walk, CHOW® can purchase $7 worth of food or provide four additional meals
Check us out on Facebook!