Faith In Action is relationship driven. Many of our care receivers and volunteers form lasting bonds. If you, or someone you know would like to participate in our program, please review the information below. We look forward to getting to know you!
How to Register
Call BCCC Faith in Action Volunteers Office, 724-9130 ext 316.
- Age 60+
- Broome County resident
- Phone intake and in-home assessment required
- For medical transportation, you must NOT be eligible for Medicaid
- Transportation to Medical Appointments and grocery shopping
- Grocery Day & Shopping Program (must be apply with Office For Aging)
- Friendly Visits
- Inclusive Social Programming including Chop & Chat, Sip & Chat and Senior Living Ministry