Mission & Strategic Plan
- Implement a comprehensive development plan to achieve growth in revenue.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve volunteer recruitment and coordination.
- Design and execute a centrally coordinated marketing and social media strategy that addresses the needs of all programs
- Develop a plan for upgrading our information technology.
- Finalize and implement a facilities plan that includes a capital reserve fund and addresses ongoing facility needs.
- Grow CHOW® while increasing its efficiency.
- Decrease program deficits.
- Improve governance by increasing board training, updating the by – laws and policies and having a formal succession plan.
|Performance Measures||2010||2011||2012||2013||2016 Target|
|Total Revenue (less in-kind & food)||$1.0 M||$.92 M||$1.0 M||$.92 M||$1.15 M|
|Total Expenses (less in-kind & food)||$1.03 M||$.99 M||$.95 M||$.95 M||$1.00 M|
|CHOW®: Cost/Lb. Distributed||$.32||$.28||$.27||$.27||$.26|
|Other Programs: Net Surplus/(deficit)||($50.2 K)||($64.7 K)||($41.6 K)||($45 K)||($30.0 K)|
|GuideStar Exchange: Participant Level||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||Gold|
|Facilities: Capital Reserve||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$150 K|
Adults Found Employment Through CHOW Works Job Training
Older Adults received services to remain independent & healthy & maintain quality of life!
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.