- Utilities assistance – Shut Off notice necessary
- Life saving prescription medications
- Emergency housing for domestic abuse victims
- CHOW Referrals
- Personal Care Items – including infant care, children’s needs, etc.
- Rental Assistance
- Cab Fair
- Car repairs
- Travel (except domestic abuse victims)
- Gasoline – except under extreme circumstances
- Bus Tickets – except in cooperation with BC3 Jail Ministry
- Purchase of consumable goods – including automobile parts
- Situations where a request can be filled by another agency
Patients, families, and staff members received support
People incarcerated receiving planning services and spiritual support.
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.