- Utilities assistance – Shut Off notice necessary
- Life saving prescription medications
- Emergency housing for domestic abuse victims
- CHOW Referrals
- Personal Care Items – including infant care, children’s needs, etc.
- Rental Assistance
- Cab Fair
- Car repairs
- Travel (except domestic abuse victims)
- Gasoline – except under extreme circumstances
- Bus Tickets – except in cooperation with BC3 Jail Ministry
- Purchase of consumable goods – including automobile parts
- Situations where a request can be filled by another agency
Adults Found Employment Through CHOW Works Job Training
Older Adults received services to remain independent & healthy & maintain quality of life!
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.