Faith in Action Volunteers
Our Services Include
- Transportation for Medical Appointments and Grocery Shopping
- The Shopper Program through Office for Aging
- Grocery Day
- Friendly Visits
- Inclusive Social & Programming and Educational Partnerships
Volunteer Opportunities & Activities
Our volunteers and participants enjoy building relationships while being active, engaged and involved in our community.
Here are some ways that you can be involved:
- Provide transportation to medical appointments and/or grocery shopping
- Volunteer to shop from a list or become a shopper for the Shopper Program
- Pay a friendly visit to one of our participants
- Complete small household chores or repairs for a care receiver
- Help facilitate senior worship services
- Organize a fundraiser to help support our mission
- Join our fundraising committees
- Organize a fundraiser or build team for Ramp It Up
Patients, families, and staff members received support
People incarcerated receiving planning services and spiritual support.
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.