Faith in Action Volunteers
Our Services Include
- Transportation for Medical Appointments and Grocery Shopping
- The Shopper Program through Office for Aging
- Grocery Day
- Friendly Visits
- Inclusive Social & Programming and Educational Partnerships
Volunteer Opportunities & Activities
Our volunteers and participants enjoy building relationships while being active, engaged and involved in our community.
Here are some ways that you can be involved:
- Provide transportation to medical appointments and/or grocery shopping
- Volunteer to shop from a list or become a shopper for the Shopper Program
- Pay a friendly visit to one of our participants
- Complete small household chores or repairs for a care receiver
- Help facilitate senior worship services
- Organize a fundraiser to help support our mission
- Join our fundraising committees
- Organize a fundraiser or build team for Ramp It Up
Adults Found Employment Through CHOW Works Job Training
Older Adults received services to remain independent & healthy & maintain quality of life!
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.