There would be opportunities:
Our ecumenical team is comprised of chaplains and trained lay volunteers. Would you like to join us?
- To pray.
- To sit with them.
- To validate their feelings.
- To respond to their concerns.
- To offer whatever service is appropriate.
- To serve one-on-one with a diverse group of people whose health range from terminal illness to almost well.
- To visit with patients and families; listening to their spoken communication and observing their unspoken cues.
Volunteer Hours 2019
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.