There would be opportunities:
Our ecumenical team is comprised of chaplains and trained lay volunteers. Would you like to join us?
- To pray.
- To sit with them.
- To validate their feelings.
- To respond to their concerns.
- To offer whatever service is appropriate.
- To serve one-on-one with a diverse group of people whose health range from terminal illness to almost well.
- To visit with patients and families; listening to their spoken communication and observing their unspoken cues.
Patients, families, and staff members received support
People incarcerated receiving planning services and spiritual support.
BC Council of Churches has received the prestigious Charity Navigator 4-star rating for sound fiscal management & commitment to accountability & transparency. Click here to view full rating.